- Now you can section and divide a room with unobstructed views!
- Use clear room dividers when you need to control or contain an area but still allow you to restrict access and also see what is beyond the barrier.
- Portable see-through clear dividers are perfect for a variety of applications and for a number of settings.
- For added durability, our translucent wall panels are fixed to the anodized extruded aluminum channels with a silicone chonk
- Since the start of the 2020 pandemic, clear wall dividers will be a crucial tool for managing the spread of COVID-19 virus and other infectious diseases in several facilities.
- When used as Check-In Barrier, they are perfect for any medical facility right at the reception area.
- In hospitals, primary care facilities, and dentist offices, clear room dividers act as a line of defense from infectious diseases spreading to either medical staff or patients.
- Since these dividers are freestanding and portable, they can easily be moved to different areas of the facility as needed.
- The transparent barrier allows communication to continue on either side of the partition as well.
- If there are multiple patients at reception, the Clear Dividers can act as a sneeze guard and also a form of crowd control between people.
|Clear Wall Separator||800||1500||R1 882|
|Clear Wall Separator||1000||1500||R2 074|
|Clear Wall Separator||800||2000||R2 228|
|Clear Wall Separator||1000||2000||R2 460|
|Clear Wall Separator with wheels||800||1500||R2 062|
|Clear Wall Separator with wheels||1000||1500||R2 254|
|Clear Wall Separator with wheels||800||2000||R2 408|
|Clear Wall Separator with wheels||1000||2000||R2 640|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.